Here is a step by step guide as to how you can quickly and easily start booking your professional therapy room in Chelmsford:
Firstly, you need to be a member of Chelmsford Therapy rooms. If you have already joined and have your keys etc, you can scroll past this bit!
1: Get in touch! You can do this via the contact form, email us or call us from the details on the Contact Us page. If you would like to arrange a viewing we can do this at a time that is convenient for you. If you would like to book the room without arranging a viewing that’s absolutely fine, however we will need to meet you at some point to give you the keys!
2: We need your relevant details:- please see below:
- Proof of Qualifications
- Proof of membership of a professional body (NCS, HS, BACP, GHR etc)
- Proof of Civil Liability and Professional Indemnity insurance
Students and First Year Qualified
- Proof of the course you are currently studying on, including start date and expected qualification date
- Evidence of which professional body you will eventually be a member of
- Proof of Supervision (name and contact details of Supervisor. If you are a student this may be your tutor – in which case we require the tutor details)
You can send the relevant details to us in the post to:
Chelmsford Therapy Rooms
50b Duke St
3: Once we have checked and verified your details we will send you the contract to sign. Again you can post the signed contract to the address above or you can print, sign, scan and email back to us.
4: The final stage is getting the keys. You can send us the money for the deposit of £25 via BACS, cheque, or cash. Once the deposit has been received if paying via bacs or when the cheque has cleared if paying via cheque we will arrange to meet you and give you the keys. If paying by cash we can meet you and collect the cash and give you the keys on the same day.