Therapist Name: Sarah Day
Qualifications: Diploma in Nutritional Therapy – CNM
Professional Accrediting Body and Memberships: BANT – British Association of Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy, CNHC – Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council
Company Name: Renewed Health Nutritional Therapy Website: www.renewedhealthnutrition.com
Specialisms: Sarah covers a wide range of issues but has a special interest in digestive health and women’s health issues.
Working Hours: Mon-Sun 8:30am – 6pm
Contact Details: Tel: 07935297909 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sarah’s main aim is to educate and empower people to make healthier lifestyle choices with manageable goals. She believes that what you eat and your lifestyle has a great impact on health and she works with people with a different range of issues such as digestive problems, stress, low energy, weight loss or if people just want to make healthier food choices.
Types of Client:
- Older Adults
- Insurance Companies
Main Types Of Therapy Provided:
- Nutrition Therapy
Main Practice Areas:
- Digestive – bloating, flatulence, food intolerances, IBS symptoms.
- Nervous system – headaches/migraines, low moods, anxiety, stress management.
- Endocrine Function – Thyroid health, adrenal fatigue, blood sugar balancing, energy.
- Reproductive – Fertility, women’s health, men’s health, pregnancy, PMS, menopause
- Immune System – Frequent colds/infections, allergies, slow healing, auto-immune conditions.
- Cardiovascular – High/low blood pressure, cholesterol.
- Skin – Acne, rosacea, eczema, fungal infections
- Weight management.
- Sports nutrition.
Sarah charges £ 65 for an Initial consultation, £45 for a Follow-up consultation and £140 for an Initial consultation and 2 follow up appointments
All therapists at Chelmsford Therapy Rooms are Self Employed. They have been vetted and provided proof of qualifications, membership of at least one professional body and insurance. We strive to bring you the best private therapy services in Chelmsford. This is why all therapists join as members, have signed a contract to use the therapy room, and are expected to keep up to date with their Professional Memberships, Insurance and Continuing Professional Development as appropriate. The management at Chelmsford Therapy Rooms ensure that this information is kept up to date as much as we possibly can via providing Networking, Training and requesting up to date copies of all of the therapists proof of memberships and insurance as appropriate.