Therapist Name: Gill Bicknell
Qualifications: Diploma in psychodynamic counselling , Diploma in counselling skills, Certificate in counselling
Professional Accrediting Body and Memberships: BACP
Specialisms: Gill’s experience is working with loss, bereavement, depression, anxiety and self esteem. She works with a wide variety of emotions and life styles.
Working Hours: Mon -Sat 10am – 7pm
Contact Details: Tel: 07986374277 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gill is a psychodynamic counsellor working with individuals on a one to one and open ended basis. She has been involved in the counselling field for 11 years training locally at CCF (Chelmsford Counselling Foundation) and working there on a voluntary basis. She then went on to begin her work at a local hospice along side my private practice.
Types of Client:
- Older Adults
- Employee Assistance Programmes
- Insurance Companies (Usually CBT, but other therapies can be used)
Main Types Of Therapy Provided:
- Counselling and Psychodynamic therapy with a Psychodynamic and Psychoanalytic orientation
Main Practice Areas:
- Panic Attacks and Panic Disorders
- Self Esteem and Confidence
- Negative Thoughts / Beliefs
- Bereavement / Loss / Redundancy / Relationship ending
Gill charges £40 per counselling hour (50mins) for individual private therapy.